Blogs and Facts
5 Easy Energy Do’s
• Do Switch to Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs
• Do Buy Energy Star Appliances and Equipment
• Do Program/Adjust Your Thermostat
• Do use smart power strips.
• Do set your pool pump to run for fewer hours
• Do switch off appliances at the wall and pull out chargers.
• Do plant a tree to help shade your house on hot summer days.
5 Simple Energy Don’ts
• Don’t Set Your Water Heater Too High
• Don’t Leave the Lights or Appliances on When You’re Not Using Them
• Don’t overcharge electronics
• Don’t keep a second refrigerator and don’t leave fridge doors open for too longn hot summer days.